Friday, June 17, 2011

Just because my BFF is a dude...

We're not boning. In fact, the likelihood of that happening is so miniscule that it should be put out of your head at once. I mean yeah, we're attractive people that appreciate each other's attractiveness, but there's a mutual respect for the sanctity of our friendship that doesn't allow for infraction. He is the first person I go to to talk shit on people I'm dating. If we were dating, to whom would I talk shit?! Yes, things can get complicated. People think we're "an item" and he gets his undies in a bunch, but who cares? People are wrong about everything all the time. Its a part of life. A HUGE part of life. Then you die. To all the people that want to jump to conclusions, I say "Shame on you!" I don't think that you and YOUR best friend are constantly off having hot lesbian trysts, so stop thinking that we're all over each other when no one else is around.

No comments:

Post a Comment