Saturday, May 14, 2011

Rape of the Proletariat

You know what really grinds my gears? Overdraft fees. Its like, oh what's that, you don't have enough money in your account? How about a 33 dollar fee that you definitely can't afford right now? Yeah, I really love that. I mean, its not like I work like a dog or anything to make what little income I have. And its not like I actually need that money to, you know, pay bills or live on until the next pay check. So, of course I would love to pay your ridiculous fees Overdraft fees aren't providing you with enough extra revenue? An online usage fee sounds like a good idea. I did the ecofriendly thing and went paperless, only to be charged fees for banking online. What the hell? Now I get charged if I don't have enough money AND when I do? Thanks a heap current bank, you're shitty practices have FINALLY helped me to realize that I should bank elsewhere. Maybe with actual people, instead of automated phone assistance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment