Friday, May 13, 2011

Thor

Ok, this isn't actually something I find irksome. In fact, its the opposite. 


So I went to see Thor yesterday at 4p. That's right, Thor at four on Thor's Day, I know, I know, I'm a dork, whatever. Having read exactly one comic with him in it, I was expecting to be totally lost and look like a complete n00b in front of my very well-versed in the comic world friends. But I was totally wrong! The whole thing was just fantastic. I looked for flaws, I know right? Me? Looking for something to criticize? Who would've thought... There weren't any. The story was easy to follow, Chris Hemsworth is more than easy on the eyes, and the whole Sir Anthony Hopkins/Odin thing? Best surprise since Leonard Nemoy had a cameo in Star Trek! I almost cried like three times, well I did cry at the end... But almost anything involving a parent and child will bring me to tears, the relationship I have with my mother makes me wont to becoming emotional when there's estrangement involved. Anywho, it was a great movie, that I will definitely be buying when it comes out on DVD. And I'm looking forward to The Avengers, if only to see Chris Hemsworth again... droolfest. 




Happy Friday the 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment